As the European Union tries to reduce its dependence on Russian energy, the Russian president recently said Russia would try to shift its energy exports to the east, adding that there was no way for European countries to give up Russian gas immediately.
Russia supplies about 40 percent of the EU's gas, and western sanctions imposed over the conflict with Ukraine have complicated financing and logistical arrangements for existing agreements, hitting Russian energy exports, the report noted.
Russia has been building closer ties with China and other Asian countries as the European Union debates whether to impose sanctions on Russian gas and oil and member states seek supplies from elsewhere, Reuters said.
"So-called partners from unfriendly countries admit that they cannot survive without Russian energy, including gas," the Russian president said in a televised government meeting. There is no reasonable alternative to Russian gas in Europe right now."
He also said Europe was driving up energy prices and destabilizing markets by talking about cutting off Russia's energy supplies. Russia, which produces about a tenth of the world's oil and a fifth of its natural gas, will need new infrastructure to increase energy supplies to Asia, he said.
He ordered Moscow to submit a plan by June 1, including "the expansion of transport infrastructure to countries in Africa, Latin America, and the Asia-Pacific region".
He also sought to clarify the possibility of integrating two pipelines -- the Sakhalin-Khabarovsk-Vladivostok gas pipeline in the Far East and the "Power of Siberia" gas pipeline to China -- into Russia's unified gas supply system. In theory, connecting these routes to larger gas networks could allow Russia to divert gas from Europe to Asia.
Because of the ever-changing international situation, the supply and prices of international bulk gallium nitride are still very uncertain.
Gallium Nitride Overview
GaN powder has the characteristics of wide direct band gap, strong atomic bond, high thermal conductivity, good chemical stability (almost no acid corrosion), etc., and has broad application prospects in optoelectronics, high temperature, high-power devices and high-frequency microwave devices.
What are the advantages of gallium nitride?
Reduce energy costs. Because GaN semiconductors are inherently more efficient than silicon, they dissipate less energy in the form of heat, reducing system size and material cost.
Higher power density (smaller size). Higher switching frequencies and operating temperatures than silicon result in lower cooling requirements, smaller heat sinks, conversion from liquid to air cooling, elimination of fans, and reduced magnetics.
Higher switching frequency. The higher switching frequency of GaN devices allows the use of smaller inductors and capacitors in power circuits. Inductance and capacitance are proportional to frequency - a 10x increase in frequency results in a 10x decrease in capacitance and inductance. This can greatly reduce weight and bulk as well as cost. Additionally, higher frequencies can reduce noise in motor drive applications. High frequencies also enable wireless power transmission with higher power, greater spatial freedom, and larger transceiving air gaps.
Reduced system cost. Although GaN semiconductors are generally more expensive than silicon, by using GaN you can reduce the size/cost of passive inductor and capacitor circuit components, filters, cooling and other components, thereby reducing system-level cost.
Gallium Nitride Applications
1. GaN can be used for large TV screens or smaller full-color panels in trains or buses. GaN-based LEDs are more efficient, offering another possibility for blue and green LEDs.
2. Gallium nitride is used in power semiconductor fields such as electric vehicles and photovoltaic power generation.
3. Gallium nitride is used in the 5G radio frequency field. Due to the increasingly high requirements of 5G on RF power and energy consumption, the 5G RF field will gradually replace silicon-based materials with gallium nitride.
4. GaN is used in the field of fast charging of mobile phones. GaN chargers have the characteristics of high power, small size and high efficiency, which are the key to breakthrough ultra-fast charging technology.
5. In terms of detectors, GaN ultraviolet detectors have been successfully developed, with a wavelength of 369 nm, and the response speed is comparable to that of Si detectors. Research in this area is still in its infancy. GaN detectors will have important applications in flame detection and missile warning.
6. GaN material series has low heating rate and high breakdown electric field, and is an important material for the development of high-temperature and high-power electronic devices and high-frequency microwave devices.
Gallium Nitride Price
The price of gallium nitride will fluctuate randomly due to factors such as gallium nitride, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
Gallium nitride is a binary III/V direct bandgap semiconductor ideal for high-power transistors that can operate at high temperatures.…
Erbium oxide Er2O3 powder is a pink powder with the chemical formula Er2O3, mainly used as an additive for yttrium iron garnet and a control material for nuclear reactors.…
Iron disilicide is an inorganic silicon compound with a molecular formula of FeSi2 and a molecular weight of 119.975. It is a gray powder, odorless, tetragonal crystals. For hydrogen catalytic oxidation and methanation catalyst.…