The European Commission has submitted to member states a new draft of sanctions against Russia, including an oil embargo. Some member states that rely heavily on Russian energy sought exemptions.
Western media reported that the European Commission draft of the sixth round of sanctions against Russia includes within six to eight months gradually banning oil imports from Russia, but allowing Hungary and Slovakia to extend the transition period for several months; The Russian Savings bank and other large financial institutions on the sanctions list.
The European Union has imported 44 billion euros of fossil fuels from Russia since Russia launched its special military operation against Ukraine in late February, according to Finland's Energy and Clean Air Research Center.
The Institute for European and Global Economics in Brussels estimates that the European Union currently consumes about $450 million worth of Russian oil a day.
Among EU members, landlocked Hungary and Slovakia, which import most of their oil from Russia, cannot quickly find alternative supplies. Slovakia says the transition will take years. Some officials believe Bulgaria and the Czech Republic may also seek to opt out of oil sanctions against Russia.
Affected by the ever-changing international situation, the supply and prices of international bulk concrete foaming agent are still very uncertain.
Lightweight foamed concrete, also known as foamed cement, is a lightweight porous concrete product made from foaming agent aqueous solution into foam, and then adding foam to the slurry made of cement-based cementitious materials, aggregates, admixtures, admixtures and water, etc., through mixing, pouring and natural curing.
1. With compressive strength and aging resistance: although the traditional chemical thermal insulation materials can achieve the effect of thermal insulation, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have been unable to meet the requirements. Lightweight foamed cement can completely solve this problem. It is a substitute for traditional thermal insulation materials.
2. It has a good light weight: effectively reducing the load of the building.
3. Good sound insulation: the sound insulation of lightweight foamed cement is 5-8 times that of ordinary cement, which fully solves the problem of sound insulation in living space.
4. Good high temperature resistance: the suitable temperature of foamed cement can reach more than 250 ℃ and 300 ℃, while the benzene board will soften and chemical reaction will occur when the temperature is above 75 ℃.
5. Improve the stability and life of the insulation layer: the foamed cement insulation layer has a high stability and anti-aging performance, which effectively ensures that the indoor floor is flat and uncracked, and its service life is 5-10 times that of benzene board and 5 times that of perlite particles.
6. Good environmental performance: all additives of foamed cement are plant protein fiber and animal protein, which are non-toxic and harmless, while chemical thermal insulation materials such as benzene board and perlite particles can produce harmful and toxic gases at high temperature.
7. Good thermal insulation: the thermal conductivity is 0.08w/m.k, which is 20-30 times that of ordinary cement.
8. It has a good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the 7-day compressive strength is 6 kg, and the 28-day compressive strength is 9kg/cm2.
9. The construction is simple: foamed cement is a mobile liquid transported by mechanical high pressure, the construction saves manpower and material resources, and the surface is smooth and smooth after solidification.
10. Good moistureproof: when heating, there will be no condensation around the warm water pipe, and there will be no split between the layers.
11. Good combination: the material of foamed cement is cement, and the combination of the upper and lower layers is very good, so that the ground will not form hollow and collapse.
12. The construction speed is fast.
13. Good integrity: a cast-in-place seamless and intermittent, and cast-in-place board and mortar layer can be completely combined to form a whole.
14. It has the function of impermeability: due to the porosity and integrity of foamed cement, the impermeability of foamed cement is more than 6 times higher than that of ordinary floor.
15. Fireproof: foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement), which will not burn, so it has good fire resistance. When used in buildings, it can improve the fire resistance of buildings.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, russia-Ukraine conflict and international trade friction, the global economy is facing great challenges. Overseas trade is shrinking, supply chains are not smooth, oil prices are rising, freight rates are rising, and global trade and economic recovery are becoming more uncertain, which brings many risks and challenges to the company's business. The price of the concrete foaming agent can also be influenced by the above factors. To get the price of the latest concrete foaming agent, you are welcome to send email contact.
BMW is exploring new investments in solar, geothermal and hydrogen energy to reduce its reliance on natural gas, the company's nano silica powder are still very uncertain. On the evening of 2 August, Pelosi, speaker of the US House of Rep…
Health care workers who received the fourth dose of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine had a significantly lower risk of contracting arcanocron than their counterparts who received only three shots, according to a study released Tuesday.…
The U.S. and its allies plan to impose sanctions on more Russian industries and supply chains.The US government representatives recently visited Europe to consult with allies on strengthening and enforcing sanctions to punish Russia. They also plan t…